- Our Locations
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Philosophy of Care
- Our Providers
Kadlec Clinic Gastroenterology
602 N. Colorado Street, Suite D, Kennewick
Kadlec Clinic Gastroenterology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the digestive system including the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, liver, gallbladder and biliary system.
Dr. Maher is experienced and board-certified in both internal medicine and gastroenterology and has received specialized medical training in gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. He is also trained in endoscopy, a diagnostic procedure that uses a flexible, lighted tube with a built-in video camera to examine the inside of the GI tract.
- Colorectal cancer screening including open access
- Endoscopy including diagnostic, full, therapeutic upper endoscopy (EGD), Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), and capsule
- Diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders including: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, diverticulosis and ischemic bowel disease, celiac disease and food intolerances, heartburn and GERD, chronic vomiting and gastroparesis
- Care for functional illness, such as constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, belching and flatulence
- Peptic ulcer disease and Helicobacter pylori
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic disorders such aspancreatitis, gallbladder disease, and appendicitis
- Nutritional concerns including deficiencies as well as obesity Diagnosis and treatment of liver disorders including cirrhosis and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- GI infections caused by viruses, bacteria, fungi and protozoa Viral hepatitis
- Endoscopy including capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatogram
- Endoscopic ultrasound
Patients are seen at Kadlec Clinic Gastroenterology by referral.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Area of Care