- Our Locations
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Philosophy of Care
- Our Providers
Kadlec Clinic Pulmonology
1100 Goethals Drive, Suite D, Richland
Kadlec Clinic Pulmonology offers care to patients with acute lung disorders as well as complex, chronic lung diseases. These include pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections as well as patients with pulmonary complications of AIDS, injury, and complications of respiratory diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Health Care Services
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the lungs and respiratory system
- Care for chronic pulmonary disease, asthma, pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), intersistal lung disease, and lung infections.
- Pulmonary function testing
- In office procedures
- Outpatient procedures including bronchoscopies
- Cardiopulmonary testing and referrals to Kadlec’s Cardiopulmonary Rehab
Area of Care