- Our Locations
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Philosophy of Care
- Our Providers
Kadlec Clinic Vascular Surgery
1100 Goethals Drive, Suite E, 3nd Floor, Richland
At Kadlec Clinic Vascular Surgery our team provides comprehensive care for patients with diseases affecting the arteries, veins and lymphatic vessels, exclusive of vessels supplying blood to the heart itself or those within the skull. We offers care for patients with vascular disease including medical management, non-invasive procedures and surgical interventions when needed.
- Non-invasive and invasive diagnosis and ongoing medical management of vascular disorders
- Traditional open surgical management of vascular disease
- Minimally invasive procedures for diseases of the arteries, veins and lymphatic vessels
- Diagnosis, staging and medical management of circulation disorders such as peripheral arterial disease (PAD), abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), mesenteric ischemia and renal artery stenosis
- Management of carotid artery stenosis and carotid endartectomy
- Balloon angioplasty and stenting procedures for narrowed or blocked arteries
- Endovascular stent graft procedures for aortic aneurysms
- Dialysis access
- Vascular injuries
- Tumors involving major blood vessels
- Vasospastic vascular disorders
- Varicose veins and venous thrombosis
- Peripheral vascular disease
We offer 24/7 vascular surgery coverage at Kadlec Regional Medical Center.
Our treatment philosophy is one of partnership where our vascular team works in concert with primary care physicians in managing patients with vascular disease.
Area of Care