- Our Locations
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Philosophy of Care
- Our Providers
Ear, Nose and Throat
The highly trained, board certified otolaryngologist along with our licensed doctor of audiology and advanced registered nurse practitioner use the latest treatments and technologies to ensure the highest quality of care in a timely, comfortable and patient-centered, patient-friendly environment.
The medical care team at Kadlec Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat uses the latest treatments and leading medical technologies to ensure that you get the quality services to improve the quality of your life.
- Baha implant
- Thyroid/Parathyroid disease
- Cyst/Mass removal of the head, neck and skin
- Rhinoplasty – cosmetic and functional
- Ear infections
- Ear wax removal
- Nose bleeds
- Pre-Op candidate consult
- Post-Op follow-up
- Central auditory processing testing
- Balance testing
- Benign Paroxysmal positional vertigo testing or Canalith repositioning maneuver
- Hearing aids
- Complimentary hearing aid trial
Patients are seen at Kadlec Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat by referral.