- Our Locations
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Philosophy of Care
- Our Providers
Kadlec Clinic Pulmonology
1100 Goethals Drive, 3rd Floor, Richland
Kadlec Clinic Pulmonology offers care ofr patients with diseases of the lungs and bronchial tubes. These concers, often complex and chronic, include pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections. In addition they see patients with pulmonary complications of AIDS, injury, and complications of respiratory diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Health Care Services
• Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the lungs and respiratory system
• Care for chronic pulmonary disease, asthma, pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), intersistal lung disease, and lung infections.
• Pulmonary function testing
• In office procedures
• Outpatient procedures including bronchoscopies
• Cardiopulmonary testing and referrals to Kadlec’s Cardiopulmonary Rehab