- Employee Health
- Employee Events
- Employee Handbook
- New Employees
- Other Helpful Items
Open Enrollment--November 5, 2014 through November 21, 2014
It's your annual opportunity to review and change your plan elections without a qualifying event.
If you take no action, your benefits will continue from 2014 uninterrupted (including Flex Spending).
2015 Premium Summary-Medical -No increase for 2015!!
2015 Premium Summary-Dental - No increase 2015!!
Please feel free to review all of the information in our benefits section.
- ATTENTION NEWLY ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES!
- Benefits Summary - A brief overview including: Insurance, Flex Spending, Retirement, PTO, Continuing Education, and more.
- Cost of Coverage (Premium Summary)
- Medical / Vision
- Dental Plans
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending
- College Savings Program
- Notices: HIPAA, COBRA, SAR
If you are not eligible for benefits through Kadlec, you may want to visit the Washington State Health Exchange for information on plans.
- Informational Notice of Exchange
- Health Exchange FAQs
- Calculate your Premium through the Exchange
- Health Compare Flyer (English) - Heath Exchange Assistance (Health Exchange Open Enrollment ends 2-15-2015)
- Health Compare Flyer (Spanish) - Health Exchange Assistance (Health Exchange Open Enrollment ends 2-15-2015)