Family Medicine Residency Faculty
Erick Isaacson, MD, FAAFP
- Medical School: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Professional Interests: He has a special interest in diabetes and, beyond office practice, enjoys Peer Review and Risk Management.
- Hobbies: Spending time with family & friends, church, playing bass guitar, motorcycling, downhill skiing and reading.
Payal Gaba, MD
- Medical School: Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi, India
- Professional Interests: I enjoy full spectrum Family Medicine with special interest in women’s health, chronic medical conditions, and pediatrics. My other special interests include clinical quality, evidence based medicine and population health.
- Hobbies: Family time, Bollywood & Indian classical dancing, involved in organizing cultural programs at our local Temple, traveling and trying new foods.
Katie Karlson, MD
Medical School: George Washington University and Ross University School of Medicine
Professional Interests: I enjoy all aspects of family medicine but especially like women's health, diabetes, autism, and I also do presentations on the MTHFR genetic defect.
- Hobbies: Some of my interests include spending time with friends and family, cooking, exercising, and playing cards.
Natalia Luera, MD
- Medical School: University of Washington
Mathew Lawrence, MD
Lucien Megna, MD
Prama Chakravarti, PhD
- Medical School: Southern Illinois University
- Professional Interests: She finds the program the perfect balance of opportunities for treatment of clients and for teaching and supervision of residents.
- Hobbies: Enjoys the Tri-Cities area, reading, traveling, fine art and exploring local restaurants.
Katherine Hale, PharmD, BCPS
- Medical School: Doctor of Pharmacy at University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- Professional Interests: In addition to comprehensive medication management, I enjoy working with diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, and general lifestyle change. Research and scholarship, in the form of problem based evaluation, written manuscripts, and presentations also continues to be a focus.
- Hobbies: Spending time with family, camping, snow skiing, farmers markets, berry farms, spudnuts, Taekwondo, cross country running, hockey, soccer, dance, and music.