- Philosophy of Care
- Spine Clinic
- Comprehensive Spine Care
- Tumors of the Brain, Spine & Peripheral Nerves
- Epilepsy & Seizure Disorders
- Stroke Neurology
- General Neurology
- General Neurosurgery
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuromuscular Disease
- Trauma of the Brain & Spine
- Screening Services
- Interventional Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient Education
- Our Physicians
- For Patients
- For Physicians
Kadlec Neuroscience Center has fellowship-trained spine surgeons available to assist you in caring for your patients with Scoliosis and Spinal Deformities. The neurosurgeons at Kadlec Neuroscience Center utilize a full 36 inch X-ray to visualize the entire spine on patient's with adult scoliosis.
- This new digital service is only available at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. *No appointment is necessary. Please direct your patients in need of Scoliosis and Spinal Deformity evaluation to the Orchard Pavilion (South lobby) for checking.
- To consult with our specialist spine surgeons, please call (509) 942-3080.
For questions regarding spinal imaging, please call (509) 946-4611, ext. 4683.
Experts in the diagnosis and treatment of brain, spinal, spinal cord & peripheral nervous system disorders.