- Philosophy of Care
- Comprehensive Spine Care
- Tumors of the Brain, Spine & Peripheral Nerves
- Epilepsy & Seizure Disorders
- Stroke Neurology
- General Neurology
- General Neurosurgery
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuromuscular Disease
- Trauma of the Brain & Spine
- Screening Services
- Interventional Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient Education
- Our Physicians
- For Patients
Comprehensive Spine Care
Kadlec Neuroscience Center offers comprehensive services for patients suffering from chronic and acute neck and back pain.The team at Kadlec Neuroscience Center includes Fellowship-trained and highly skilled surgeons with experience in the most advanced, minimally invasive surgical procedures to complex surgery as well as neurologists, physiatrists – non-surgical experts – and interventional pain management specialists.
Our approach to spine care involves a wide range of non-invasive and invasive techniques. Patients are assessed through physical examination and diagnostic imaging to determine their spinal health status and determine the least invasive treatment approach.
The goal is to identify the cause of the pain and then consider non-operative approaches such as lifestyle modification, massage and physical therapy, medications, and various injection procedures.Spinal surgery is generally considered only after adequate non-surgical methods have been tried and extensive discussions have taken place with our patients.
Our spine surgery services include:
- Complex spinal surgery including adult deformity and scoliosis
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery and fusions
- Surgery for spinal tumors
- Artificial disc replacements
- Surgery for degenerative diseases, traumatic injuries
- Herniated discs, stenosis, spondylolisthesis
Experts in the diagnosis and treatment of brain, spinal, spinal cord & peripheral nervous system disorders.