- Our Doctors
- Our Services
- Classes & Community
- Patients and Visitors
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, Washington, Kadlec is a progressive, 270 bed, nationally recognized, not-for-profit medical center. Recipient of the 2010 "Best in Class Employer" seal, Kadlec is the regional referral center for southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon and the premiere choice for customer service excellence.
Kadlec has just received Planetree Designated status! Only 13 hospitals worldwide hold this highly-esteemed designation, and Kadlec is the very first hospital to be designated in Washington State. The entire patient experience is different here because we focus on creating a truly healing environment and serving each individual's unique needs - mental, physical, social, and spiritual. Just as important, Planetree encompasses how staff care for themselves and each other, and supports an organizational culture which encourages and nurtures its staff.
Our progressive programs and services include:
- Open Heart Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Medication Scanning
- Advanced Breast Care Center
- Wound Healing Center
- Coumadin Clinic
- Emergency Department Lantern Award Recipient
- First Accredited Chest Pain Center in the Pacific Northwest
- Nationally Accredited Inpatient & Outpatient Rehabilitation Program
- Nationally Recognized Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Bloodless Medicine & Surgery Program
- Nationally Accredited & Recognized Diabetes Learning Center
- 24-hour Rapid Response, Stroke, & Trauma Teams
- 24-hour In-house Intensivist, Hospitalist & Pediatric Hospitalist Coverage
- All-Digitalized (PACS) Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Beacon Designated Intensive Care Unit
In keeping with the mission of providing the community with the best possible healthcare and setting an example for a healthier lifestyle, Kadlec’s tobacco-free policy prohibits the use of tobacco in any of its buildings, on the campus of the Medical Center, on properties adjoining the Medical Center campus and in facilities controlled by the Medical Center.
In addition, Kadlec employees are not permitted to smoke during their worked shift including paid breaks and the unpaid lunch break.