Our dedicated professionals provide services within the CARF accredited inpatient and outpatient Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation programs. Emphasis is placed on the evaluation and treatment of patient disabilities which may be due to accident or injury, illness, birth defect, disease or other dysfunction such as stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, developmental disabilities, cancer and others through the most current treatment techniques.
In our service-oriented program, patients and their families are an integral component of our rehabilitation program. Rehabilitation goals are established based on the evaluation and with input from the patient. Over 99 percent of patients surveyed state they would return for services at Kadlec Regional Medical Center 's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department.
The purposes of physical therapy are to develop new functional skills and utilize present abilities to the maximum advantage. Physical therapy helps each individual reach his or her maximum potential for independence in functional activities.
Our physical therapy staff are highly-trained, experienced, licensed professionals. We specialize in treating a variety of orthopedic, neurological and medical problems for adults and children. The therapist implements treatment programs that include exercises to increase strength, range of motion, coordination, and endurance. Activities may include physical modalities, balance activities, advanced equipment, weights and exercises.
Physical Therapy Services
- Acute orthopedic pain and injury
- Post-operative orthopedic such as joint replacements and amputations
- Neurological cases
- Stroke patients
- Brain Injury patients
- Spinal Cord Injury patients
- Medical conditions resulting in decrease in functional mobility
- Developmental pediatric disabilities
- Acquired pediatric disabilities including head and spinal cord injuries, developmental disabilities, juvenile arthritis, and acquired illnesses
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Outpatient Services
Location beginning April 30:
1268 Lee Blvd.
Richland, WA 99352