Our Speech-Language Pathology team consists of certified professionals who are experienced in working with children and adults with disabilities. We specialize in assessment and treatment of individuals of all ages with communication, cognitive, swallowing and/or hearing problems due to developmental delay, progressive or chronic neurological processes, traumatic brain injury, cancer, and other diagnoses.
Our speech pathologists provide individualized services designed to facilitate communicative independence and improve functional outcomes. We provide access to state-of-the-art approaches and assertive technology. In addition we are skilled at the evaluation and treatment of swallowing disorders.
Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Speech-language consultations and evaluations
- Speech and language screenings
- Individual and small group treatment in the areas of: articulation, voice, and fluency. Language, dialect, cognitive functioning, and swallowing
- Swallowing and oral-feeding systems
- Selection and design of augmentative/alternative communication systems, computer-assisted instruction
- Aural rehabilitation