- Our Doctors
- Our Services
- Classes & Community
- Patients and Visitors
Notice of Privacy Practices
Your Health Information Rights
Although your health record is the physical property of the hospital, the information belongs to you.
You have the right to:
- request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your information
- inspect and copy your health record
- amend your health record
- obtain an accounting of disclosures of your health information
- request communications of your health information by alternative means or at alternative locations
Kadlec Regional Medical Center staff will:
- maintain the privacy of your health information
- provide you with a notice of our privacy practices and abide by the terms of this notice
- notify you if we are unable to agree to a requested restriction
- accommodate reasonable requests you may have to be contacted at alternate locations to protect your confidentiality.
We reserve the right to change our practices and to make the new provisions effective for all protected health information we maintain. Should our information practices change, we will make a revised notice available to you.
For More Information or to Report a Problem
If you have questions and would like additional information, you may contact the Privacy/Compliance Officer.
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Director of Health Information Management or with the Secretary of Health and Human Services. There will be no retaliation for filing a complaint.
Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Richland, WA 99352
You may request a paper copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices by contacting the Privacy/Compliance Officer.