Community Health Journal
Kadlec Regional Medical Center offers a weekly 30-minute TV program focusing on local health news and services available at Kadlec. The program is produced and hosted by Jim Hall, Kadlec's director of community relations. The program airs three times weekly and features Kadlec physicians, staff and other health service providers in our community.
It is broadcast at the following times on local TV:
- Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. KEPR-TV (CBS)
- Mondays at 8 p.m. Charter Cable Channel 3
- Thursdays at 4 p.m. Radiant Light Broadcasting
Community Health Journal has won several national awards for excellence. Click below to watch some of the segments that appear on the program.
- Kadlec ICU honored with Beacon Award!
- Importance of fast action when treating chest pain
- Less invasive treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Our Little Lambs Bereavement Support Group
Our Little Lambs is a program at Kadlec that offerf grief support for those who have lost a baby during any stage or pregnancy or infancy.
- Child Drowning Prevention
- Helping Hands