From reconstructive surgery and cosmetic plastic surgery to skin care and massages, there are many options available from the experienced staff at Kadlec Clinic Plastic Surgery and Dermatology. Contact us for a complimentary cosmetic consultation at 509-942-3190.
- Breast augmentation | This is the surgical placement of breast implants to increase fullness and improve symmetry. It also helps restore breast volume after weight loss or pregnancy.
- Breast lift or mastopexy | This procedure removes the excess skin from the breasts to reshape the breasts and make them rounder and fuller. It also raises the position of the nipple. The breast size does not change.
- Breast reduction or reduction mammoplasty | This procedure decreases the size of the breast as well as reshapes the breast to make it fuller and rounder. It also raises the position of the nipple.
- Male breast reduction | Gynecomastia is the enlargement of a man’s breasts. Hormones are often the culprit for why teenage boys develop enlarged breasts. In most cases the enlarged breast tissue will shrink after puberty. However, healthy adult men within their ideal body weight who are still affected by gynecomastia on one or both breasts may consider a breast reduction.
- Breast reconstruction | Breast reconstruction uses various techniques to restore a breast to near normal shape, appearance and size.
- Abdominoplasty | Also known as a tummy tuck. This procedure removes excess fat and skin. In many cases, the procedure also tightens weakened or separated muscles, resulting in a smoother and firmer abdomen.
- Liposuction | This procedure slims and reshapes specific areas by removing excess fat deposits, improving your body contours and proportion.
- Thigh lift | A surgical procedure that removes skin and fat from the thighs to tighten the skin and improve the shape of the legs.
- Arm lift | Also known as brachioplasty, tightens up loose or sagging skin to improve the contour of the upper arms.
- Mommy makeover | Pregnancy can cause loose skin and stretch marks on the breasts, stomach, arms and thighs. A mommy makeover can include a combination of procedures to help you get your pre-baby body back.
- Hand surgery | This includes surgical treatment of:
- Nerve and tendon injuries
- Hand fractures
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Cancer surgery | The mainstay of most cancer treatment involves surgical excision. Many cancers of the skin and soft tissues can be treated by our plastic surgeon.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelift), neck lift and facelift | These surgeries help lift and tighten loose skin around the eyes, face and neck to reduce wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Liposuction of the neck | Some patients have a double chin and loose skin. Liposcution in this area will restore a normal contour.
- Otoplasty (ear pinning) | This surgery brings ears closer to the head. Commonly performed on children prior to school age to avoid teasing by other children.
Feeling confident about your appearance often starts with your skin. Whether you struggle with blemishes, worry about skin cancer or experience discomfort resulting from a skin disorder, our dermatology team is here for you. We provide the evaluation and treatment of:
- Skin cancer
- Moles and lesions
- Solar Lentigo
- Hair and nail disorders
To make the most of your visit, we offer the following in-office procedures:
- Shave biopsies
- Punch biopsies
- Small excisions
- Body skin examinations
To get more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, contact our office.
- Custom facial | Treat yourself to a therapeutic facial with our advanced medical-grade skin care products, specifically designed for your individual skin type and concerns. A custom facial can treat a range of issues including acne flare-ups, environmental damage, hyperpigmentation, premature aging, or simply dull and tired skin.
- SkinMedica® illuminize Peel | For mild skin imperfections to brighten the overall appearance of skin. May be repeated every four weeks.
- SkinMedica® vitalize peel | For mild to moderate conditions of fine lines and wrinkles, photo damage, pigment irregularities and superficial scarring, try a SkinMedica® vitalize peel. Appropriate for all skin types, this treatment may be repeated every four weeks.
- SkinMedica® rejuvenize peel | For moderate to severe conditions including sun damage, lines and wrinkles, acne, scarring and melasma, try a SkinMedica® rejuvenize peel. We recommend that you build up tolerance to a vitalize peel before getting this deeper peel, which may be repeated every four to six weeks.
- Microdermabrasion | Microdermabrasion exfoliates the outermost layer of skin with a diamond tip abrasion tool while a vacuum collects dead skin cells and impurities. This treatment includes a full facial customized for your skin type and condition.
- Deep pore treatment | This treatment purifies congested skin through cleansing, exfoliation, and extractions, finished off with a customized mask.
- We also offer swedish massages, and a full line of medical grade skin care products.
Call to schedule an appointment with our esthetician today: 509-942-31900
- Botox® cosmetic | Botox® cosmetic is typicall used to reduce facial wrinkles on the forehead and crowsfeet areas, as well as frown lines. With a simple 10-minute treatment, results can appear within a few days and last as long as four months.
- Juvederm® XC | Juvederm® XC is a synthetic dermal filler that is injected into the deep layer of the skin to help reduce wrinkles and provide volume in areas of the lower face.
- Juvederm Voluma® XC | Juvederm Voluma® XC is the first FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21. It can give added contour and a subtle lift for up to two years.
- Skin resurfacing | This process, using a chemical peel, improves the surface and appearance of your skin; reducing fine lines, uneven pigmentation, sun damage and age spots.
- Latisse® | Latisse® is the first and only FDA-approved prescription intended to help inadequate or insufficient eyelashes grow longer, fuller and darker. The prescription is sold in a four-week supply, and full results occur after 16 weeks.