New Patient Forms and Paperwork
Thank you for choosing Kadlec Plastic Surgery and Dermatology.To help us get to you know you before your first visit, please complete, print and return the New Patient History Physical Form and bring it to your first appointment. If you have any questions, please call us at (509) 942-3190.
Looking for a Kadlec Clinic?
Find us on our location map.
Sign up for text messages
Receive appointment reminders on your cell phone when you text Kadlec to 622622.
Contact Us for Financial Help
For more information about your Kadlec Clinic bill, please contact a Patient Financial Services Representative at Kadlec Healthplex, 1268 Lee Blvd during normal business hours. No appointment is necessary. We are also available by phone at (855) 367-1343. If you have questions regarding your insurance coverage for charges please call your insurance company.
We can give you any forms you need and can help you apply for assistance. Patients are strongly encouraged to ask for financial help before receiving medical treatment, if possible.
Call to schedule an appointment or a free cosmetic consultation.
Kadlec Clinic Plastic Surgery and Dermatology
104 Columbia Point Drive
Richland, WA, 99352
Sign up for Beauty Insider
By becoming a Beauty Insider, you will receive e-newsletters including beauty tips, promotions and exclusive Beauty Insider discounts on services. Becoming a Beauty Insider is free and easy.
Before and After Gallery
Disclaimer: The section contains photos which illustrate surgical procedures. These photographic examples are intended for those individuals interested in cosmetic surgery. Some clinical photos may include nudity and may not be suitable for all viewers. Please select another section if you are under 18 or do not have parental consent.
Before and After Photo Gallery
The images found in this section contain before and after photos of real patients. Some images contain nudity and may not be suitable for all viewers.
Understanding Plastic Surgery
It's natural to have questions about cosmetic surgery and we want you to be confident in your procedure decisions. At Kadlec Clinic Plastic Surgery, we are available to answer your questions and review specific cosmetic surgery procedures.
To get started, here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about cosmetic surgery and aesthetic procedures. Remember that your surgeon is best able to answer questions and elaborate based on your needs. Call to schedule your free consultation today: 509-942-3190.
What can I do about the sagging skin in the upper eyelids and "bags" in my lower eyelids that always make me look tired?
- Unfortunately, this is a part of the aging process that can make someone appear sleep deprived, even though they are not. The solution is a surgical procedure called a blepharoplasty, or eyelift. With this procedure, the loose and sagging skin, as well as the excess fat around the eyelids, are removed. The incisions heal so well that they are practically invisible. Blepharoplasty is the second most common cosmetic surgery performed in the U.S.
What can be done to correct protruding ears?
- An otoplasty or ear pinning is an operation done to normalize overly protruding ears. It is done via incisions placed on the back of the ear that are very well hidden post-operatively.
How is a facelift done?
- During a facelift incisions are made along the hair line in the temple region extending down in front of the ear and then around the back of the ear into the hairline. Most plastic surgeons have been trained in more than one face lift technique, and they can determine which technique will work best for each specific patient. With all facelifts the skin of the face and neck is dissected into the cheeks and neck to allow it to be mobilized upward to produce a tightening and smoothing result. The surgeon will also tighten the underlying muscle layers. Years of highly specialized training are necessary to learn to safely perform this procedure.
Will a partial facelift take away wrinkles from lower face and neck?
- This can only be determined after you are evaluated by a plastic surgeon. It is important to understand that to obtain the results that you want, the appropriate procedure should be performed.
How does the cost of the necklift compare to the cost of a facelift?
- The facelift is somewhat more expensive because more surgery is performed. A neck lift is a more limited procedure.
What does Juvederm® do? How is it different from Botox®?
- Juvederm is very effective in smoothing out and filling in bothersome wrinkles and lines, particularly in the lower part of the face. It has several advantages over other filler-type materials such as collagen; it lasts longer and causes very little adverse reaction.
- Juvederm® and Botox® (botulinum toxin) often are used in a complementary fashion. While Juvederm is best for the lower face, Botox® is great for wrinkles that occur in the upper face – crow's feet or the vertical frown lines between the eyebrows – because it paralyzes muscles stopping the skin from wrinkling.
If I have Botox® or Juvederm, how often must I repeat the injections?
- Botox® lasts about three to four months, and the treatment can be repeated as needed. When it wears off, you will begin to notice increased muscle action and some reformation of the wrinkles. It appears that with repeated use, the effect of Botox® becomes longer lasting.
- Juvederm injections last for about 12 months, and can also be repeated as needed.
- A newer Juvederm product, called Voluma is designed to be injected deeply over the cheek bones to provide fuller cheeks and give a lifting effect. This product may last up to 2 years.
Do you perform tumescent liposuction?
- Yes, the tumescent liposuction technique is the gold standard in liposuction. No other technique has been shown to be more effective.
The muscles of my stomach separated when I was pregnant. Will a tummy tuck correct this?
- Yes. During a tummy tuck, weakened abdominal muscles are tightened, and excess fat and skin are removed.
What is the difference between "smart liposuction" and traditional liposuction?
- Smart liposuction uses a heated cannula to heat the fat prior to sucking the fat cells out. No study has ever shown that this technique is any better than traditional tumescent liposuction, however there may be more complications with this technique.
Can the breasts be enlarged using fat from other parts of the body?
- At this point in time this procedure should be considered experimental. Fat cells suctioned from other areas of the body and injected into the breasts will die because they no longer have a blood supply. The breasts may not maintain the initial increase in volume, as the dead fat cells are absorbed by the body. Newer technologies recently developed for processing the fat cells may make this a viable option in the near future.
How do I know what size breast implant is right for me?
- During the consultation, Dr. Fleming will ascertain what your goals are for the surgery. Then, depending on your current breast size and shape, he will suggest a size and type of implant that will meet your goals. Trying some sample implants "on" is part of the consultation process.
What is a breast lift?
- A breast lift, also known as a mastopexy, raises the breasts by removing the excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
Can I combine breast augmentation surgery with another procedure?
- Yes. Breast augmentation surgery is often combined with a breast lift, abdominoplasty, or liposuction,
What Type of breast implants do you offer?
- There are many manufacturers of breast implants. Two of the leading manufacturers are Allergan and Mentor. There are different types of implants with different consistencies of gel and also saline implants. Generally speaking the silicone gel implants give the best result. Advantages and disadvantages of both types of implants will be discussed at the consultation.
Is a breast reduction covered by insurance?
- A breast reduction, also known as a reduction mammoplasty, is a procedure in which the size of the breasts are reduced by removing breast tissue and skin. If the breasts are abnormally large and causing neck pain or back pain, this procedure is typically covered by most insurance plans.
My breasts are flat and saggy after pregnancy and nursing. What are my options?
- This is a very common complaint. There are two ways to alter the breast shape to look more youthful. One way is to remove the excess skin from around the breast tissue through a procedure called a breast lift or mastopexy. Another method, called breast augmentation, involves the placement of breast implants to increase the size of the breast, which fills out the loose skin and improves the shape.
How do I chose a cosmetic surgeon?
- You can start by verifying the physician’s credentials. Your surgeon should be board certified, which signifies that they have the knowledge, skill and experience required to provide quality patient care in a given specialty.
- You can verify your surgeon’s credentials at Certificationmatters.org or abms.org. You can look up Dr. Fleming’s credentials at the American Board of Plastic Surgery website by searching for: Dr. Francis X. Fleming.
- Ensure that the facility where the procedure takes place is fully accredited. Many cosmetic surgery procedures are done on an outpatient basis. It is important to verify that the facility meets the proper accreditation criteria to ensure your safety.
- Ask the physician for photographs of their work. View our before and after photo gallery.
- Consider the surgeon’s experience. How long have they been performing this procedure? How many of these procedures have they performed?
How can I be sure that my surgeon has the proper training to perform my procedure?
- The best way to determine this is to find out if the surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, which is a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties. This certification is what hospitals use to determine if a surgeon is properly trained in a specific specialty, and can admit patients to the hospital and perform these types of surgeries.
- You can verify your surgeon's credentials at Certificationmatters.org or the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You can look up Dr. Fleming’s credentials by typing in his full name: Dr. Francis X. Fleming.
- Some doctors who do not have this certification will try to confuse the public by claiming they are certified by the “American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.” This is deceptive because this is simply a LLC, is not a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties, and is not used to credential surgeons for hospital privileges.
- If your doctor does not have admitting privileges at your local hospital, for your procedure, it may be an indication that they do not have the proper training and certification.
What is the difference between cosmetic and reconstructive surgery?
- Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve appearance and self-esteem. Cosmetic surgery is not usually covered by health insurance because it is not medically necessary.
- Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. In general, reconstructive surgery is performed to improve function, but may also be completed to approximate a normal appearance. Reconstructive surgery is typically covered by most health insurance policies.
Do you see many patients who have had surgery performed by unqualified providers?
- Unfortunately, yes. Most state medical boards do not regulate procedures that are done in a doctor’s office. Therefore, it is not uncommon for inadequately trained providers to dabble in cosmetic surgical procedures. Unfortunately, if a surgical procedure is not performed correctly, it is typically extremely difficult to restore a patient to a normal contour or appearance. Additionally, to try and save money, some patients go out of the country to have cosmetic surgery procedures done in Mexico or South America. Many times it is difficult to assess whether these surgeons or doctors have the proper training, and they are not available to help if there is a problem when these patients return home. I have seen many patients who have been injured because of this type of medical tourism.
What can I expect if I schedule a consultation?
- One of the best ways you can decide if cosmetic surgery is right for you is by meeting with our Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Fleming, for a consultation. During your initial consultation, you and Dr. Fleming will discuss your goals and expectations. Dr. Fleming will also:
- Review your complete medical history, including reviewing past and current medications
- Evaluate the part of your body that you want treated
- Give recommendations
- Answer any questions you may have.
- You should leave your visit with a clear idea of the surgical options available to you as well as the risks involved. If you and Dr. Fleming decide upon a procedure, our appointment staff will work with you to schedule your surgery. You will be given complete information regarding where and when to arrive, any eating/drinking restrictions prior to your surgery, what to bring with you and the length of your hospital stay. If any testing is required, you will be scheduled for an appointment prior to your surgery.
What are some common questions that I should ask my surgeon during the consultation?
- What is the best procedure for me? Where will you perform the procedure? How long have you been doing this procedure? How many of these procedures have you performed? What are the risks involved? How long will recovery take? Do you have hospital privileges and at which hospital? Are you board certified in plastic surgery? How much will the procedure cost? Are there financing options available? How are complications handled?
Where will my procedure be performed?
- Dr. Fleming performs his surgeries at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. Most elective surgeries are performed on an outpatient basis, and patients typically go home about an hour or two after the procedure is completed.
- If you are contemplating having surgery it is important to determine whether the facility where your procedure will be performed is certified as safe by one of the credentialing entities such as the Joint Commission on Accreditation in Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities or the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
What should I know about the safety of outpatient surgery?
- It's important to learn about the safety of a plastic surgery procedure, as well as the expected outcome. Although thousands of people have plastic surgery every year without complications, no surgical procedure is risk-free.
- To maximize your safety, ensure the following:
- That your physician is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS).
- That your physician has hospital privileges at a reputable hospital. Most cosmetic surgery procedures are performed on an out-patient basis, and can safely be performed at an outpatient surgery center. However, it is important verify that your surgeon has hospital privileges, because this means that he or she has had the proper training, and the correct certification.
- The surgical facility conforms to strict safety standards and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation in Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities or the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
- The surgical facility uses the appropriately licensed personnel to administer your anesthesia and monitor your recovery immediately following the procedure.
Is surgery performed under general or local anesthesia?
- Depending upon what is most appropriate for your particular procedure, Dr. Fleming will decide what type of anesthesia is appropriate. He will answer any questions that you may have.
What are the most common procedures performed by Dr. Fleming?
- Breast: augmentation, lifts, reduction and reconstruction
- Facial cosmetic surgery: face-lifts, eye-lifts and otoplasty
- Mommy makeovers
What are the most popular procedures for men?
- Common procedures performed on men include liposuction, male breast reduction, and blepharoplasty.
Is there anything to do to minimize swelling or bruising after surgery?
- Depending on the procedure, certain resting positions and ice may help with post-op swelling. Also avoiding medications that thin the blood for two weeks prior to surgery is important.
How soon can I return to work?
- The length of time it takes to recover after plastic surgery varies depending on the procedure performed and the person operated on. Most patients will require assistance for the first two days following surgery.
Do you see patients from out of town?
- Yes. Most Kadlec Clinic Plastic Surgery referrals come from happy and satisfied patients. It is common to have friends and family of our patients travel to the Tri-cities area to have procedures performed by Dr. Fleming.
Are financing options available?
- As a rule, cosmetic plastic surgery is considered “elective surgery” and is not covered by most insurance plans. If the service is not covered by insurance, we work with Care Credit to offer financing options. We encourage you to ask early in the conversation if financing is needed.
Before I had the surgery, I was always being told how flat I looked, and I always had to wear uncomfortable padded bras with stiff underwire. They had to be really tight so as not to slide up over my breasts when I raised my arms. I could never fill out tops without inserts and padding! I was actually a size ‘A’ - almost ‘B’!
Dr. Fleming and his staff were awesome! Dr. Fleming is a master artist. Not only did he pick the right size, but he listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I am more than pleased with the results. The surgery went well and the staff at the hospital was wonderful! The recovery was as they said it would be. Now I am having the time of my life! Outfits look stunning and I receive many compliments. I wish I had done this sooner! I love going without a bra. And I can wear the cutest bras without having them weigh a ton from all the padding, be stiff from the wires, or dig into my shoulders from trying to crank them up to a reasonable height. After all, after 3 kids they had traveled south quite a bit, and they were flat. I feel confident, feminine and I walk with my shoulders back, showing them off! I did not want big, I wanted symmetry and proportion. Dr. Fleming gave that to me! It has been several months and I can only say that they feel exactly like they are a natural part of me. It is amazing!
Thank you Dr. Fleming!
Dr. Fleming has the credentials and confidence that I was looking for in a surgeon. I did a lot of research on surgeons located in Washington and Oregon before making my decision. He was certainly the best choice. I am grateful to him and his staff. They were patient with me, honest and answered all my questions. Dr. Fleming not only made me feel at ease prior to the surgery but did a beautiful job!
I am thrilled with the results of my breast reduction and honestly, I couldn’t be happier. I was extremely large busted, and now feeling much better with almost nonexistent back, shoulder and neck pain. I have lived over 25 years with constant, annoying pain and embarrassed about my breast size. Not only am I healthier and happier but feel more confident as my clothing now fits much nicer. I have friends and co-workers asking “who is your doctor?” and “what else does he do?”, as they are impressed. Dr. Fleming exceeded my expectations in every way. My only regret is that I did not have the procedure done sooner.
Dr. Fleming also treated my son for a cyst removal that was located on the back of his neck. He was 8 years old at the time. He did a superb job with him as well, and again, made him feel comfortable which is incredibly important at that age.
I truly respect and appreciate Dr. Fleming for his talents, skill, and knowledge. Our experiences have been absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Fleming and am thankful he is her in the Tri Cities. We truly couldn’t ask for a better surgeon, before, during or after the procedures.
Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
After making the important decision to have elective surgery (abdominoplasty) and 5 years of going to consultations (most out of town) trying to find a doctor proved much more difficult than I expected. What a relief it was for me to find Dr. Fleming right here in the Tri Cities. His staff was welcoming and professional and Dr. Fleming was confident and kind. I immediately felt comfortable with him. I went in to the surgery with some fear and pain yet looking forward to it so that I could have a “normal” stomach for the first time in 20 years. I can honestly say that the lack of pain was surprising and my results were absolutely beautiful, far exceeding my expectations! I cannot put into words how much this surgery has positively affected the way I feel about myself. With Dr. Fleming’s talent and abilities and “bedside manner” I would not hesitate for one second to go back to him for another procedure or to recommend him to anyone!
I would like to take some time to share my story with you. Four years ago I had to undergo an emergency surgery to save my life. It left me with a terrible scar that went much deeper than just the outside. Every day the scar was the first thing I would see so I would relive the nightmare everyday, no matter how hard I tried to just realize that I was lucky to be alive! I just couldn’t get past this scar that was left on my body.
I was so afraid of doctors. I had no trust in anyone. So I went through mental health for a year and a half. With the help of my doctor and counseling I finally made an appointment with Dr. Fleming through Kadlec Clinic Plastic surgery, keeping in my mind that I was just going to hear what he had to say and telling myself that if I wasn’t completely comfortable with it then I didn’t have to do it.
My first appointment I was so scared and nervous, doing everything I could to keep myself together, thinking I had to go through all this again, but the nurse was so patient and understanding as I explained that this is much deeper than just the outside scar on me. There was six months between the first appointment and surgery and during those six months I was on an emotional roller coaster, first I was going to do the surgery then I wasn’t. I called and talked to Melissa and she made me feel much better about my concerns. All of the staff made me feel like they were in this fight with me. I could not have asked for a more caring and sensitive doctor. He not only fixed the disfigurement but he and his staff had made it possible for me to close a door and to move on with my life. I would like to thank Dr. Fleming and his wonderful staff for giving me my life back.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Fleming. I first discovered his name in the newspaper when they announced he had arrived here and it said that he specialized in thumbs. Having had a very bad experience with my right thumb and having to have three surgeries on it and my left thumb now being bad, I immediately called for an appointment and went in. He was wonderful, he was personable and I was very reassured that he was going to do a great job, which he did on my thumb.
After that I had a finger fixed and re-built. I recommend him so strongly and know that he can do anything that you may ask him to do.
His office staff, Melissa and all of them are just very, very great about appointments, about attention, answering all your questions and I would say that its just about the perfect office to go to.
Dr. Fleming is very thorough and he’s just an all around wonderful doctor. You feel comfortable with him, you feel reassured that he knows what he’s doing and I just think the Tri-Cities is so much richer to have Dr. Fleming here.
Clinic and provider experience
It was really important to me to have a great plastic surgeon that was local. I’m not able to take a lot of time off work so I needed to schedule my consultation, my pre-ops and my post-ops around my work schedule. I researched Dr. Fleming's website and found that he was board certified which put a lot of my concerns at ease right away and after meeting him it just verified that.
Dr. Fleming and his staff are extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and very informative. Everyone involved took excellent care of me, and I felt totally comfortable every step of the way. Even before I saw Dr. Fleming, their office staff, especially Melissa, answered every question I had and she always returned a phone call.
When I scheduled my appointment with Melissa, we had actually scheduled the surgery before my pre-op appointment, just so I could get on the books. She knew I needed to get something done right away, due to the sensitive nature of my situation. Dr. Fleming and his staff were wonderful throughout the entire process, kind of held me by the hand, and made it happen for me on the day that I wanted it to happen.
I would encourage anyone looking for a plastic surgeon to make an appointment with Dr. Fleming.
I chose Dr. Fleming was for the one reason: I work with him. He’s an excellent doctor, his bedside manner is wonderful, and he pays total attention to what you want. When my husband and I came into his office, he was just a wonderful, wonderful man.
I’ve been looking into a breast augmentation for many years. I researched outside of the area, Seattle, Spokane and I chose Dr. Fleming who is a board certified physician in plastic surgery here in the Tri-Cities. And for my financial needs he met all those, I was able to stay here in the Tri-Cities, in my own home, I didn’t have to stay in a hotel.
I feel Dr. Fleming is very knowledgeable, he is very caring about whatever he is doing, from augmentation, to facelifts, to liposuction, he is smart and focused with what he’s doing in the operating room.
If you want to go, go and do it. It’s just something you should do if you need to. It's affordable, it's here in the Tri-Cities and Dr. Fleming's wonderful, he’s the best.
He’s very approachable, he’s very nice, his staff is great, he’s a wonderful doctor.
At Kadlec Clinic Plastic Surgery and Dermatology, we blend time-tested techniques with the latest innovations by creating refined yet natural cosmetic surgery results. Our team of plastic surgeons, dermatologist and estheticians can help you enjoy life in the Tri-Cities to the fullest.
Our specialized staff is up-to-date on the latest research and trends to help men and women turn back the clock with facial rejuvenation and non-invasive treatments, feel their confident best with breast augmentation, and help lose stubborn bulges with body contouring.
In this section:
Board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Fleming has more than 23 years of experience performing plastic surgery procedures, including cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Fleming earned his medical degree at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston. He completed a six-year residency in general surgery at the Yale University School of Medicine Affiliated Hospital System. Dr. Fleming completed plastic surgery training at McGill University in Montreal, and a hand surgery fellowship in Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Fleming is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons; a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a diplomat of The American Board of Plastic Surgery, and a member of the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States. He is the recipient of the Golden Hands Award presented to him by the Washington Society of Plastic Surgeons for the "Best Result from a Cosmetic Surgery.” While serving as Chief Resident in General Surgery, Dr.Fleming received the teaching award from the medical students who rotated through the general surgery service.
Christy enjoys all aspects of dermatology and excels in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, precancerous lesions and multiple skin disorders. She believes the key to building a relationship with her patients is through strong communication. She is compassionate to individual concerns and encourages patients to ask questions, know their medical needs and to understand treatment plans.
Vicki began her career as an RN working in emergency medicine. In 2010 she became a family nurse practitioner, focusing on dermatology after she found it challenging to find specialists in the field. In 2013 she became a dermatology certified nurse practitioner. In her practice, she identifies and treats acne, skin cancers, growths, rosacea, rashes, hair disorders, nail disorders and other skin issues. She also performs in-office procedures including biopsy and excision.
Haylie Kimball, Esthetician
Haylie is a Tri-Cities native, raised in Richland. Haylie graduated from Victoria’s Academy of Cosmetology in 2009 and shortly after decided to attend Ancient Arts Massage School. She became dual licensed in Esthetics and Massage Therapy in 2010. Haylie employs her skill and knowledge to create a relaxing and therapeutic experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Schedule your appointment today!
From reconstructive surgery and cosmetic plastic surgery to skin care and massages, there are many options available from the experienced staff at Kadlec Clinic Plastic Surgery and Dermatology. Contact us for a complimentary cosmetic consultation at 509-942-3190.
- Breast augmentation | This is the surgical placement of breast implants to increase fullness and improve symmetry. It also helps restore breast volume after weight loss or pregnancy.
- Breast lift or mastopexy | This procedure removes the excess skin from the breasts to reshape the breasts and make them rounder and fuller. It also raises the position of the nipple. The breast size does not change.
- Breast reduction or reduction mammoplasty | This procedure decreases the size of the breast as well as reshapes the breast to make it fuller and rounder. It also raises the position of the nipple.
- Male breast reduction | Gynecomastia is the enlargement of a man’s breasts. Hormones are often the culprit for why teenage boys develop enlarged breasts. In most cases the enlarged breast tissue will shrink after puberty. However, healthy adult men within their ideal body weight who are still affected by gynecomastia on one or both breasts may consider a breast reduction.
- Breast reconstruction | Breast reconstruction uses various techniques to restore a breast to near normal shape, appearance and size.
- Abdominoplasty | Also known as a tummy tuck. This procedure removes excess fat and skin. In many cases, the procedure also tightens weakened or separated muscles, resulting in a smoother and firmer abdomen.
- Liposuction | This procedure slims and reshapes specific areas by removing excess fat deposits, improving your body contours and proportion.
- Thigh lift | A surgical procedure that removes skin and fat from the thighs to tighten the skin and improve the shape of the legs.
- Arm lift | Also known as brachioplasty, tightens up loose or sagging skin to improve the contour of the upper arms.
- Mommy makeover | Pregnancy can cause loose skin and stretch marks on the breasts, stomach, arms and thighs. A mommy makeover can include a combination of procedures to help you get your pre-baby body back.
- Hand surgery | This includes surgical treatment of:
- Nerve and tendon injuries
- Hand fractures
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Cancer surgery | The mainstay of most cancer treatment involves surgical excision. Many cancers of the skin and soft tissues can be treated by our plastic surgeon.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelift), neck lift and facelift | These surgeries help lift and tighten loose skin around the eyes, face and neck to reduce wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Liposuction of the neck | Some patients have a double chin and loose skin. Liposcution in this area will restore a normal contour.
- Otoplasty (ear pinning) | This surgery brings ears closer to the head. Commonly performed on children prior to school age to avoid teasing by other children.
Feeling confident about your appearance often starts with your skin. Whether you struggle with blemishes, worry about skin cancer or experience discomfort resulting from a skin disorder, our dermatology team is here for you. We provide the evaluation and treatment of:
- Skin cancer
- Moles and lesions
- Solar Lentigo
- Hair and nail disorders
To make the most of your visit, we offer the following in-office procedures:
- Shave biopsies
- Punch biopsies
- Small excisions
- Body skin examinations
To get more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, contact our office.
- Custom facial | Treat yourself to a therapeutic facial with our advanced medical-grade skin care products, specifically designed for your individual skin type and concerns. A custom facial can treat a range of issues including acne flare-ups, environmental damage, hyperpigmentation, premature aging, or simply dull and tired skin.
- SkinMedica® illuminize Peel | For mild skin imperfections to brighten the overall appearance of skin. May be repeated every four weeks.
- SkinMedica® vitalize peel | For mild to moderate conditions of fine lines and wrinkles, photo damage, pigment irregularities and superficial scarring, try a SkinMedica® vitalize peel. Appropriate for all skin types, this treatment may be repeated every four weeks.
- SkinMedica® rejuvenize peel | For moderate to severe conditions including sun damage, lines and wrinkles, acne, scarring and melasma, try a SkinMedica® rejuvenize peel. We recommend that you build up tolerance to a vitalize peel before getting this deeper peel, which may be repeated every four to six weeks.
- Microdermabrasion | Microdermabrasion exfoliates the outermost layer of skin with a diamond tip abrasion tool while a vacuum collects dead skin cells and impurities. This treatment includes a full facial customized for your skin type and condition.
- Deep pore treatment | This treatment purifies congested skin through cleansing, exfoliation, and extractions, finished off with a customized mask.
- We also offer swedish massages, and a full line of medical grade skin care products.
Call to schedule an appointment with our esthetician today: 509-942-31900
- Botox® cosmetic | Botox® cosmetic is typicall used to reduce facial wrinkles on the forehead and crowsfeet areas, as well as frown lines. With a simple 10-minute treatment, results can appear within a few days and last as long as four months.
- Juvederm® XC | Juvederm® XC is a synthetic dermal filler that is injected into the deep layer of the skin to help reduce wrinkles and provide volume in areas of the lower face.
- Juvederm Voluma® XC | Juvederm Voluma® XC is the first FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21. It can give added contour and a subtle lift for up to two years.
- Skin resurfacing | This process, using a chemical peel, improves the surface and appearance of your skin; reducing fine lines, uneven pigmentation, sun damage and age spots.
- Latisse® | Latisse® is the first and only FDA-approved prescription intended to help inadequate or insufficient eyelashes grow longer, fuller and darker. The prescription is sold in a four-week supply, and full results occur after 16 weeks.
We want to help you feel confident in your skin
Welcome to Kadlec Clinic Plastic Surgery and Dermatology
Our priority is to deliver exceptional care and a top-notch experience. We offer a variety of products and services, including non-surgical and surgical options, to help you reach your personal goals. At our plastic surgery and dermatology clinic, you will find:
- Aesthetic skin care services such as facials
- Medical-grade skin care products
- Non-surgical procedures such as Botox® and Juvederm® injections
- Full cosmetic surgery options such as tummy tucks and breast augmentation
About Kadlec Clinic Plastic Surgery and Dermatology
Our clinic is located in Richland, Washington and serves patients from southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon including Richland, Kennewick, Pasco, West Richland and communities surrounding the Tri-Cities.
Call 509-942-3190 to schedule an appointment or a FREE cosmetic consultation with Dr. Fleming and our experienced staff. No matter what your needs are, we are happy to answer all your questions.