Community & Resident Life
Our residents not only want a great work experience, they want a great place to live. The three communities and surrounding region that make up the Tri-Cities provide just that.
Our community is nestled among three beautiful rivers, and we enjoy 300 days of sunshine a year. Our weather is semi-desert with low humidity, mild seasonal weather and little snowfall in the winter.
The Tri-Cities is Washington’s fastest growing area with a population of 275,000+, offering a multitude of services, yet little traffic. The commutes are short and hassle-free.
The Tri-Cities is centrally located and linked to the major population centers of the Pacific Northwest by Interstate Highways 82, 84, and 90. Seattle and Portland are 3 1/2 hours by car. In addition, the Kadlec campus is only 20 minutes away from a regional airport with connections throughout the world.
Things To Do
- There’s an abundance of water recreation, almost year-round outdoor recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking and cycling and winter skiing is just a few hours away. We have excellent education from pre-school through the university level with Washington State University Tri-Cities and Columbia Basin Community College.
- For the wine enthusiast, the area is home to a quickly growing wine region with more than 150 wineries within a 50-mile radius.
- We have three professional sports teams:
- Tri-City Americans ice hockey
- Tri-City Dust Devils minor league baseball
- Tri-Cities Fever indoor football
Our community is family-orientated, and includes a very high level of education (ranked among the Top 10 high technology communities in the nation by Milken Institute). The region’s economy is anchored in agriculture, bio- and high-technology, manufacturing, service industry, and government.
We know you will find it a special place.