Kadlec caregiver support is vital to the mission of the Foundation; thank you to each and every caregiver for your commitment to our patients and for belonging to the Foundation’s philanthropic family!
Collectively, Kadlec employees have made a lasting difference by helping fund:
Employees also donate unrestricted funds, which allow the Foundation to utilize the funds in the area of greatest need.
If you are interested in renewing support to the Foundation or in donating for the first time, please complete the employee charitable contribution form below or download here and return a completed copy to the Foundation by emailing email@example.com or fax to 509-942-2868.
What are the major designations to which I may donate?
- Unrestricted gifts are welcome as they help fund areas of greatest need.
- Employees may donate to the Caring Co-Worker Fund, which in turn is available to provide employees with assistance during a crisis situation. Application available HERE.
- Employees may also donate to particular funds/departments.
What methods can I use to make a donation?
- You may make a one-time donation.
- You may make a gift over time via payroll deduction, cash, check, stocks, or credit.
Employee Support ∙ 2016 Numbers at a Glance:
- 645 employees donated to the Foundation
- A total of $173,681.70 was donated by employees
- Thanks in part to employee donations:
- The Terrace, a beautiful outdoor space for respite, was built and opened
- 50 employees in need were assisted via the Caring CoWorker Program
- Over 40 scholarships were awarded to students pursuing healthcare degrees
- Over 150 mammograms were provided to women in need
- Over 20 grants for various worthy hospital programs were funded
- Funding was also directed to multiple departments including NICU, Pediatrics, KNRC