Fill out the Impact Day Questionnaire for a chance to win a gift card.
Kadlec caregiver support is vital to the mission of the Foundation; thank you to each and every caregiver for your commitment to our patients and for belonging to the Foundation’s philanthropic family!
Collectively, Kadlec employees have made a lasting difference by helping fund:
Employees also donate unrestricted funds, which allow the Foundation to utilize the funds in the area of greatest need.
If you are interested in renewing support to the Foundation or in donating for the first time, please complete the employee charitable contribution form below or download here and return a completed copy to the Foundation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 509-942-2868.
What are the major designations to which I may donate?
- Unrestricted gifts are welcome as they help fund areas of greatest need.
- Employees may donate to the Caring Co-Worker Fund, which in turn is available to provide employees with assistance during a crisis situation. Application available HERE.
- Employees may also donate to particular funds/departments.
What methods can I use to make a donation?
- You may make a one-time donation.
- You may make a gift over time via payroll deduction, cash, check, stocks, or credit.
Employee Support ∙ 2017 Numbers at a Glance:
- 404 employees donated to the Foundation
- $78,000 was donated from caregivers
- Thanks in part to employee donations:
- 50 scholarships were awarded to students in our community pursuing health care careers
- 354 underserved women in our community received a no cost mammogram through the Kadlec Auxiliary Mammogram Assistance Program
- 96 Kadlec caregivers received short-term emergency assistance through our Caring Co-worker Program
- 563 Kadlec patients received support through vouchers for lodging, gas, meals, equipment and phone cards
- 42 grants awarded to the medical center for programs and equipment benefiting patients in various departments including pediatrics, the NICU, ICU and cardiology