Kadlec volunteer group makes $275,000 gift to patients and services at Kadlec
A dedicated group of Kadlec volunteers has surpassed $1 million in recent commitments to support vital services at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. The Kadlec Auxiliary recently committed $275,000 in support of several programs and services, including:
- Kadlec Academy
- Kadlec Auxiliary Mammogram Assistance Program
- Kadlec Neurological Resource Library materials
- Northwest Autism Conference
- Community Health Transmitter newsletter
- Suicide prevention programs
In December, the Auxiliary pledged $750,000 over five years to Kadlec Foundation for operations of Kadlec’s Healthy Ages program.
“We are extremely grateful to this amazing group of volunteers,” said Chris Garratt, chief development officer, Kadlec Foundation. “Time and again, the Auxiliary has stepped forward to ensure these important services have the resources they need to serve our community.”
For more information on any of these programs and how Kadlec Foundation funds support our community, visit https://www.kadlec.org/foundation/work.
- Published on February 01, 2018